Our Wine List
Taste the different flavors of Italy when you wine and dine at San Remo Ristorante Italiano. Located in Rockville Centre, NY, our restaurant has a wide selection of wines and spirits that go well with our meals. Here are some of the red and white grape varieties we offer.
Sparkling Wine & Champagne
1) ROTARI Brut Metodo Classico, Italy......32
2) SAN GIUSEPPE Prosecco, Italy ....... 39
3) PIPER-HEIDSIECK Champagne, France ......... 80
4) MOËT & CHANDON Champagne, France .. 100
5) DOM PERIGNON Champagne, France....... 300
6) IL GIARDINO Pinot Grigio, Italy... 30
Bright, crisp and clean with flavors of lemon and melon along with restrained hazelnut
7) SAN GIUSEPPE Pinot Grigio, Italy 32
Delicately fragrant and mildly floral. Palate is refreshing; with a refined taste and
a refreshing finish.
8) ST. MICHAEL-EPPAN Pinot Grigio, Italy 36
Straw yellow in color with a nose of pears, apples, floral and mineral notes. It is medium-bodied
with crisp acidity, good structure and rich flavors of apples, pears, peaches and citrus.
9) SANTA MARGHERITA Pinot Grigio, Italy......50
Dry, elegant and crisp with an inviting perfume.
10) RODNEY STRONG Chardonnay, California... 34
A lovely Chardonnay with tropical fruit coupled with citrus notes.
11) ST. FRANCIS Chardonnay, California . 39
Creamy and classic with multi-layered aromas of apple, tropical fruit and vanilla
12) SONOMA-CUTRER Chardonnay, California... 47
Citrus blossom aromas softly framed by toasty, caramelized oak. Smooth; with flavors of pear,
apple and clove.
13) CAKEBREAD Chardonnay, California....70
Delightfully fragrant, slightly yeasty aromas of ripe pear, apple and guava fruit complemented
by hints of honeysuckle, mineral and toasted oak.
14) BERTANI DUE UVE Sauvignon Blanc/Pinot Grigio, Italy ..... 32
Pale straw with lively green reflections. Assertive and well-defined. Nuances of elderflower
combined with hints of peach and apricot.
15) VILLA ROSA Gavi di Gavi, Italy... 36
Fragrant dry white with nuances of apple and melon on the nose. Medium in body, it is
studded with stone fruit flavors and mineral qualities that extend through the crisp, clean finish.
16) BENI DI BATASIOLO Gavi di Gavi, Italy........ 38
Crisp, clean taste and dry, elegant finish.
17) LA SCOLCA Gavi di Gavi Black Label, Italy...70
An intense white that’s meticulously grown and then vinified. Full of flinty accents with
almonds and hazelnut on the finish. Ideal with seafood but also pairs with light meats.
18) FEUDI DI SAN GREGORIO Greco di Tufo, Italy. 45
Intense straw yellow color with a golden shimmer. Delicate scents of ripe pears, apricots,
apples, fern and mint. Harmonious, with a lively acidity and mineral structure typical of
the Greco grape.
19) FEUDI DI SAN GREGORIO Fiano di Avellino, Italy... 45
Lovely bouquet of fresh peach and candied orange, with floral and mineral notes; gains
further complexity after one year in the bottle, developing notes of hazelnut and resin.
Medium-bodied with tropical fruit flavors, a lively freshness and mineral hints.
20) SANTA ALICIA Sauvignon Blanc, Chile.....30
Notes of grapefruit, melon and gooseberry. Well-balanced, with a long, clean finish.
21) BONTERRA Sauvignon Blanc Organic, California...34
A mild Californian white wine with medium body and attractive notes of white flowers and lime.
22) RODNEY STRONG Sauvignon Blanc, California..... 40
Clear, fresh, fruity and slightly flinty with an aromatic bouquet and a long finish.
23) WATERBROOK Riesling, Washington......30
Honeysuckle aromatics introduce beautiful apricot and white nectarine flavors with
abundant mineral notes of wet stone and flint.
24) RELAX Riesling, Germany........ 36
Crisp, fruity flavor, hints of citrus and clean finish
25) CHATEAU BEAULIEU Rosé, France........ 30
Gorgeous red berry fruit on the nose with accents of Provencal herbs. Round and mouthfilling
with delicate mineral notes and lovely freshness giving an overall feel of delicacy. Very pretty
and shows why Provence rosés are so highly regarded.
26) ROUNDHILL White Zinfandel, California...... 30
Beautiful rose pink color, fruit-forward with just enough sweetness. Aromas of fresh, ripe
strawberries, zesty lime and watermelon. Juicy, refreshing flavors of strawberry, watermelon
and lime. Bright acidity, round mouthfeel with a lively, clean finish.
27) TRAVAGLINI Gattinara....... 58
Deep ruby red color with garnet reflections. Aromas of red fruit, blackberry, plum and licorice
with hints of vanilla and leather. Full-bodied, with intense flavors of cherry, raspberry and
spice culminating in a long and smooth finish.
28) FRESCOBALDI CASTIGLIONI Chianti. 44
Elegant raspberry, strawberry and rose aromas with soft, velvety cherry notes on the palate.
29) FONTEROSSO Chianti Riserva...... 38
Dry, well-balanced with a hint of dark berries.
30) CAMPOGIOVANNI Rosso di Montalcino.... 42
Ruby red in appearance, with aromas of dark cherry and blackberry over notes of cedar
wood. Smooth and full of fruit.
31) SAN FELICE Chianti Il Grigio.......... 48
Plum and berry aromas with undertones of vanilla beans. Full bodied and velvety with
a long, fresh finish.
32) BRANCAIA Tre Super Tuscan ..... 42
Notes of dried fruit on the palate with a silky texture.
33) CESARI Valpolicella Ripasso Mara....... 40
Medium-bodied, well balanced, intense, rich and fragrant with velvety softness.
34) PIO CESARE Barbera d’Alba...... 47
Vigorously fresh with characteristic aromas of wild strawberry and a round finish.
35) VILLADORIA Barolo.......... 70
A garnet red color with delicate, appealing bouquet of violets and dried rose.
36) GIRIBALDI Barbaresco ....... 55
A refined and beautifully balanced Nebbiolo with sweet perfume of violets, dried cherry and
oriental spice. Ripe, plush texture and a savory finish.
37) ITYNERA Nero D’avola/Cabernet....33
Bouquet of cherry, white pepper and spicy violet accents with plum and blackberry filling
the mouth. Finish is long and complex.
38) MARINA CVETIC Montepulciano....... 50
This wine is fruity, flowery and spicy with notes of ripe red berries, blackberries and vanilla.
39) ILLUMINATI Montepulciano Ripasso...... 32
Intense ruby red color. Dry, savory and well balanced with a long finish.
40) TENUTA DI NOZZOLE Chianti Riserva.............48
Crisp, ripe red berry and cherry aromas are shaped by vibrant fresh acidity. On the palate,
flavors show classic Sangiovese notes of earth, mushrooms and leather, with a backbone of
firm yet elegant tannins.
41) CARPINETO Chianti Riserva.......... 45
A complex and elegant bouquet highlighted by persistent raspberry and vanilla aromas.
It is warm and full with a velvety mouthfeel and a long, generous finish.
42) VILLA CAFAGGIO Chianti Classico Riserva Solatio................... 75
Rich and full of sweet cherry, plum, strawberry, tobacco and mineral flavors, this Chianti
Classico is well-structured and long. Shows fine balance and a finish that features iron, savory
and tobacco elements.
43) VIBERTI Barolo Riserva La Volte.... 140
A big wine with elegant notes of preserved fruit accented by aromas of spices, underbrush,
44) VRANAC Pro Corde..... 32
Dark ruby red in color. Full-bodied and harmonious with a unique bouquet.
45) SAN FELICE Super Tuscan Vigorello........95
Dense ruby red color with hints of garnet. Bouquet compromising blackcurrant conserve,
spiced notes and forest fruit. Warm, complex, tannic palate with mild notes of vanilla.
46) CASANOVA DI NERI Brunello di Montalcino..........140
Captivating and complex in aroma, delicate yet powerful on the palate with a lingering finish.
47) CAMPOGIOVANNI Brunello di Montalcino... 80
Garnet colored and full-bodied with aromas of blackberry and herbs
48) CESARI Amarone............ 75
Deep ruby color; dried cherries, plums, herb and tobacco aromas; dry, medium to full bodied;
rich flavors of plums, dried red berries and spice; long finish.
New World and USA
49) BONTERRA Pinot Noir Organic, California...... 36
Fresh strawberry and raspberry aromas with rich, creamy berry notes and a long, smooth finish.
50) RAINSTORM Pinot Noir, Oregon.... 38
A bouquet of strawberry, rose hips and cranberry with elegant flavors of bright cherry and
51) SANFORD Pinot Noir...... 90
The wine is deep violet red in color and is bursting with black cherry and plum, pepper and
sage on the nose. The palate delivers dusty berry flavors framed nicely by bright acidity and
49) WASHINGTON HILLS Merlot, Washington...... 30
A perfumed nose of black cherry, vanilla and cedar cigar box leading to ripe black fruit infused
with clove, black pepper, overripe blackberry, and a hint of dried leaves. The finish is silky
smooth with lingering hints of black stone fruit and spice.
50) RUTHERFORD RANCH Merlot, California..... 40
Ripe boysenberry and currant aromas with earthy cranberry and raspberry flavors.
51) ROBERT MONDAVI Cabernet Sauvignon Private Selection, California.... 33
Rich deep red color and velvety layers of plum, blackberry and cassis with lingering nuances
of warm spice and vanilla.
52) DOMAINE NAPA Cabernet Sauvignon, California...... 45
Truly a classic wine. The flavors are reminiscent of berries, cherries and warm spice with toasty
oak and velvety tannins. Long and pleasing finish.
53) OBERON Cabernet Sauvignon, California...... 52
Highly fragrant with pronounced fruit, vigor and a rich finish.
54) ROBERT MONDAVI Cabernet Sauvignon Napa California.52
Velvety tiers of black cherry, plum, violet and cocoa with sweet spice, vanilla and toasty oak.
55) KENDALL-JACKSON Cabernet Sauvignon Vintner’s Reserve, California . 48
Aromas of lush black cherry, blackberry and cassis draw you in. Round and rich tannins
provide a robust backbone and supple mid-palate. Notes of cedar, vanilla and a hint of
mocha linger on the finish.
56) PRIEST RANCH Cabernet Sauvignon, California. 70
Shows aromas of dark chocolate, blackberry, spice and dark cherry. On the palate, the wine
is smooth yet full bodied and refined, This silky wine has a long, persistent finish.
57) GHOST BLOCK Cabernet Sauvignon, California.......95
Classic Napa cab with intense aromas of blackberry and raspberry. Palate is full of plum,
black cherry, and dark chocolate. Lengthy finish with a background of cedar, nutmeg and vanilla.
58) RODNEY STRONG Cabernet Sauvignon, California.. 46
A deep, saturated color leads to lifted aromas of blackberry, cocoa and herby black-currant,
which is followed by a rich, layered mouthfeel, loaded with juicy black cherry, cedar, and
crème de cassis.
59) DOMAINE BOUSQUET Cabernet Sauvignon Reserve Organic, Argentina. 40
This is an intense reddish purple wine with aromas of blackcurrant, and tobacco. In mouth it
presents berries and spices, toasty and mineral note.
60) LA MISION Cabernet Sauvignon Reserve, Chile....... 40
Behind its deep ruby red color is an elegant nose of fresh, red berry fruit with subtlest hints of
vanilla and tobacco. On the palate, it is well-structured and medium bodied. Tannins are round,
friendly, subtle and silky.
61) STAGS LEAP Cabernet Sauvignon, California .. 84
Black currant, cherry and blueberry aromatics remain distinctly bright in this inviting wine.
The palate offers a layered complexity of forest floor, savory herbs, and sweet tobacco that
seamlessly blends with the vibrant red fruit. Persistent tannins frame a round, full structure
and soft, fresh finish.
62) SILVER OAK Cabernet Sauvignon Alexander Valley, California ................... 110
It has a vibrant, ruby color and a complex nose of boysenberries, blueberries, sage, licorice and
roasted chicory. It has a luscious mouthfeel with notes of fresh fruit and carnation flowers on
the palate. It has fine-grained tannins and a velvety texture that leads to a long, fruit-filled finish.
63) CAKEBREAD Cabernet Sauvignon, California.... 112
Luxurious dark cherry, boysenberry, blackcurrant and black fig aromas, with scents of oak
toast and dark chocolate, introduce layers of rich, deeply concentrated, yet elegant flavors of
blackberry, boysenberry, fig, currant and fresh cherry.
64) DOMAINE BOUSQUET Malbec Organic, Argentina......... 30
Ripe plum and chocolate flavors with a very soft, supple mouthfeel.
65) TRIVENTO Malbec Golden Reserve, Argentina.... 49
Aromas of red fruit, plum and cherry which are mirrored on the palate with a long, velvety,
66) METTLER Zinfandel, California...... 45
This wine offers aromas of herbs, coffee and fruitcake. The palate is loaded with thick, jammy
fruit flavors like cherry and black currant. It also has coffee notes and spice. It finishes with
plum and black pepper.
67) FLORA SPRINGS Red Blend, California... 55
Aromas of ripe black cherry, raspberry and white pepper. Palate is lush and fruity with finely
integrated tannins and a complex finish.
By the Glass
Pinot Grigio | Chardonnay | Sauvignon Blanc | Riesling | White Zinfandel
Chianti | Merlot | Cabernet Sauvignon | Sangiovese | Shiraz | Pinot Noir | Malbec
Beni di Batasiolo Moscato d’Asti ...9
Pleasant and very persistent. Overripe fruit reflects the richness of the bouquet.
Banfi Brachetto d’Acqui Rosa Regale....12
Soft and luscious sparkling wine with aromas of rose petals.
Rozes Ruby Port....... 9
Taylor Fladgate Port 10 Year. 12
Fonseca Port 20 Year.15